Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm Back, Damnit

Ok, for the love of God, let the silent treatment end! I have no excuse for not posting for the past twenty months except that I didn't feel like it. But I feel like it again! Sound the alarms!

I would like to begin by stating how much I love my babies. Eliza, Max, Mo, Sally. The four of you friggin rock my world like no other humans do. I absolutely adored spending time with you this past weekend. And I friggin loved getting drunk with you on Friday night. Sally, I wish you were that for that event, it was a riot.

For the past two weeks or so, I have been getting these massive sinus headaches behind my eyes. By the end of every day, I feel completely out of control, and the wanderer is on an extended vacation. I feel crazed! I'm sick of it! And the worst part is, for once in my life I actually have insurance, and I have not gotten myself a doctor to go to! Retarded.

Jason and I are moving into our new loft this weekend, and I could not be more excited about it. There will be a friggin dishwater, and I can be as messy or as bad as I want and it will be FINE. Yes! The bad part is, when we left Brooklyn, we somehow thought that we would never need our furniture again, so we left it all on the sidewalk in front of our old apartment, and now we have not really any furniture at all. We have a big puffy chair. That's it.

Jason and I are leaving to go have the most delicious chinese food in the world. We're meeting Thayer and his little guys. But I'm back and I love you and miss you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home