Thursday, January 05, 2006

Two things

Max, thank you for the Jens Lekman recommendation! I "got" (or downloaded, if you will) his When I Said I Wanted To Be Your Dog album, and it's really knocking my socks of. His songs are serious, yet whimsical, and his deep voice makes me feel sentimental and sort of reminds me of Lou Reed. Thanks, buddy!

I had a strawberry marg tonight at dinner and it reminded me of you Mo, Eliza, Max and The Heights. Oh, memories. But I will say one thing. I do not mss having to ride home on the subway late at night after going out. You know, a little too tipsy to be riding alone and having to pee the whole way. Not so fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

aw, nice. Sometimes i cry

8:46 AM  
Blogger epsmcl said...

are you ever going to post again?

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home